- noun a software program that allows appointments and important meetings to be recorded and arranged in the most efficient way
- In project control, a team member with the responsibility for planning, scheduling and tracking of projects. They are often primarily concerned with schedule, progress and manpower resources.
- noun a person involved in the making of a plan
- noun a person who makes plans
- noun somebody who plans something, especially what buildings are to be built in an area
- noun a chart or notebook where you can write down the dates of future events