- noun a level point, e.g. when sales or costs stop increasing
(written as Plateau)A soft cows’ milk cheese similar to Saint-Paulin and Herve. It has a smooth pungent taste and a yellow crusty rind.
- noun a wide level area of high ground
- noun a phase in athletic development where a person’s fitness level becomes stable and it is difficult to make further improvement
- verb to reach a point in athletic development where it is difficult to make further improvements
- noun a French noun meaning large dish with a display of food