Cars & Driving
- noun an enclosure containing air or gas at a higher pressure than exists outside
- A closed chamber used to distribute or collect warmed or cooled air in a forced air heating/cooling system.
- The space between the suspended ceiling and the floor above.
- The space between a raised floor and the floor below.
- A closed chamber used to collect or distribute fluids in a distribution or collection system.
- An enclosure whose gas pressure is higher than the surrounding environment.
- In a structure, such as an office building, a space between real ceilings and drop ceilings, or between walls or floors, which can be used to run wires and cables.
- noun a meeting at which all members of a group are present