- noun a device peripheral that draws straight lines between two coordinates
- noun a computer peripheral that draws straight lines between two coordinates
- A printer which draws images, such as a curves or other graphical representations, by drawing a series of lines usually using ink pens. Used, for instance, in CAD and architecture. Also called graphics plotter.
Information & Library Science
- noun a computer device that draws straight lines between two co-ordinates
- noun a circular board, printed with a grid of squares and fitted with a revolving cursor, which is used to calculate the bearing required for an artillery piece or mortar to hit a target