- The work or practice of installing in buildings the pipes, fixtures and other apparatus required to bring in the water supplies and to remove water-borne wastes.
- The process of setting a structure or object truly vertical.
- The sections and devices, such as elbows and joints, utilized to channel microwave energy. Also called microwave plumbing.
- The sections and devices, such as elbows and tees, utilized to channel energy in a waveguide. Also, the installation of such a system. Also called waveguide plumbing.
- noun any system of tubes or vessels in the body, but especially the urinary system
- noun the pipes and fixtures that carry or use water or gas in a building