- noun a small group of whales, dolphins, or seals
- noun a container for several seeds, e.g. a pea pod or bean pod
Cars & Driving
- noun a type of housing for a gauge mounted behind the steering wheel
- The elongated seed capsule of leguminous plants which contains a row of seeds and splits lengthways into two halves to release the seeds when ripe. Usually picked before maturing, unless ripe seeds are to be harvested as pulses. Sometimes eaten whole; otherwise, immature seeds are removed.
(written as pod-)referring to the foot
- noun an external container suspended under an aircraft and used to carry electronic equipment, fuel, weapon systems or munitions
- noun marihuana. A dated term derived from the seedheads found in herbal cannabis.
- acronym forprint on demand
(written as POD)