Cars & Driving
- noun a computer instruction that modifies an entry in a memory by writing a number to an address in memory
- To alter or store the content of a memory location which has been peeked. Also the command to perform this action.
- A Hawaiian dish of fish marinated in a highly spiced sauce
- noun an act of sexual intercourse. Poke shares this sexual sense with bang, boff, knock, etc., which are all synonyms for strike.
- noun a punch, blow. A specialised sense of the standard English word poke meaning to prod (having the same meaning as the Middle Dutch poken).