- noun the act of manufacturing or producing something
- noun the amount of heat or energy produced by the biomass in an area
- noun the process of manufacturing something
- noun the process of making or manufacturing of goods for sale
- Total quantity of work performed.
- noun the way in which a society’s economy runs, dependent on how efficiently goods are produced in relation to the demand for them
- noun a film, play, broadcast or recording that has been produced for the public
- noun the work of making a media text, especially something filmed