- noun a forecast of something which will happen in the future
- Any component member or part which extends out from a building for a relatively short distance.
Information & Library Science
- noun a forecast of a future amount from a set of data
- noun the process of unconsciously attributing a personal thought, feeling or impulse, especially one considered undesirable, to somebody else
- noun the projecting of an image or picture on a surface
- noun a part of the body which sticks out or stands out.
- noun mental action in which a person blames another person for his or her own faults