- noun the transmission of radio waves
- noun the production of new plants
- The process of spreading or extending from a smaller to a larger area.
- The movement of a wave through a medium, such as the atmosphere, a vacuum, or a transmission line. For example, an electromagnetic wave traveling via a transmission line, or an acoustic wave traveling through water. Also, the process by which this occurs. Also called wave propagation, or wave motion.
- noun an act of causing something to spread or multiply