- noun the task of maintaining good relations with the public. Public relations may also involve putting across a point of view or publicising a product.
- plural noun the practice of building up and keeping good relations between an organisation and the public, or an organisation and its employees, so that people know and think well of what the organisation is doing
- noun the work of promoting a product by arranging for it to be featured in the media as opposed to paying for an advertisement
- plural noun the management of an organization’s image and reputation
- noun keeping good links between an organisation or a group and the public so that people know what the group is doing and approve of it.
- noun the work of keeping good relations between a company or a group and the public so that people know what the company is doing and can approve of it
- plural noun the work of keeping good relations between an organisation and the public and ensuring that people know what the organisation is doing and are likely to approve of it