- The drag on a paintbrush caused by high paint viscosity.
- Installing and connecting wires in an electric system.
- A variation in the frequency of a circuit, especially that of an oscillator, caused by an external circuit, device, or factor, such as a variation in load impedance. Also called frequency pulling.
- An effect in which a component, circuit, or device induces another to change from a desired value.
- A technique used for cultivating crystals, in which a growing crystal is slowly withdrawn from a molten solution of the crystal. Also called crystal pulling.