Cars & Driving
- noun a hole in a tyre made by a sharp object and causing loss of air pressure.
- A disruptive electrical discharge through an insulator, dielectric, or other material separating circuits. Also called breakdown (2).
- A hole or depression made by a pointed object. Also, to make such a hole or depression.
- noun a neat hole made by a sharp instrument
- noun the making of a hole in an organ or swelling to take a sample of the contents or to remove fluid
- verb to make a hole in tissue with a sharp instrument