- verb to remove something bad or harmful from your mind or body
- verb to remove opponents or other unacceptable people from a group
- verb to make a patient have a bowel movement
- verb to flush a system with a liquid or gas to clean it
- verb to remove unnecessary or out of date data from a file or disk
- To remove unwanted liquid, sediment, air or gas from a ductline, pipeline, container, space, or furnace.
- To remove any gases from an enclosure.
- To remove any impurities from a substance or material.
- To remove all data from memory, a storage medium, a file, or the like.
- verb to induce evacuation of the bowels