- noun a structure on the wing of an aircraft to support an engine
- noun a tall metal structure built to support electricity or telephone cables
- A steel tower used to support electrical high-tension lines.
- A movable tower for carrying lights.
- noun a metal structure, designed to support power lines above the ground
- noun a tall metal tower, typically made of crisscrossing steel bars, that supports high-voltage cables across a long span
- noun a tall vertical structure on or forming part of a building or other construction, especially an ancient structure, e.g. a decorative gateway or a monumental pillar