- noun the procedures that a company uses to ensure compliance with a quality standard
- noun the system of procedures used in checking that the quality of a product is good
- A system of procedures for selecting the levels of quality required for a project or portion thereof in order to perform the functions intended, and for assuring that these levels are obtained.
- The measures taken to insure that there is quality control. Its abbreviation is QA.
- noun a set of criteria that are designed to check that people in an organisation maintain a high standard in the products or services they supply.