- noun a rise in price when the trend has been downwards
- A rise in the price of an asset, index or currency. In the forex market, traders and technical analysts might remark on the extent of and the possible subsequent outcomes for a rally observed in a currency like the Japanese Yen or in a currency pair like USD/JPY.
- noun a sudden recovery after a period of illness
- verb to behave outrageously, indulge in wild activity. A preppie term, used invariably by and about males.
- noun in tennis and other racket sports, an exchange of several shots between two opponents or sides before a point is scored