- noun data which have to be processed to provide useful information to the user
- noun data as it is put into a computer, without being analysed
- noun pieces of information which have not been input into a computer system
- noun data in a database which has to be processed to provide information to the user
- Data which has not been processed, or that has not been processed to the full extent intended.
- Data which is not in any given proprietary format.
- Data which has been gathered but not analyzed or otherwise acted upon.