- noun the ability to remember an advertisement
- verb to ask for products to be returned because of possible faults
- To restore to a former condition. Also, the act of restoring to a former condition.
- In computers, a retrieval of information. Also, the act of retrieving information.
- To request that a defective manufactured product be returned for adjustment, repair, or disposal. Also, the process of informing of such a recall, and making the changes.
Information & Library Science
- noun retrieval of a document from an information store
- noun the number of relevant records returned by a search, expressed as a percentage of the total number of relevant records in the database
- verb to request the return of a library book
- verb to bring back data or text on to the screen of a computer
- noun a request for someone to come back again
- noun the act of remembering something from the past
- verb to order a person or unit to return to a location or grouping
- noun the system of ending the period in office of an elected official early, following a popular vote