- noun the act of reconstructing, of building again
- noun a thing reconstructed
- noun working out how a crime must have been committed by examining all known facts and using an actor to play the part of the victim, etc.
- noun the process of building again
- noun new way of organising
- The process of depicting (by means of new construction) the form, features, and detailing of a non- surviving site, landscape, structure, or object for the purpose of replicating its appearance at a specific period of time, and in its historic location.
- noun the process of repairing and rebuilding a damaged part of the body
- noun the process of surgically rebuilding torn tissues such as ligaments in the body using grafts from other tissues