- noun the process of building again
- noun new way of organising
- The process of depicting (by means of new construction) the form, features, and detailing of a non- surviving site, landscape, structure, or object for the purpose of replicating its appearance at a specific period of time, and in its historic location.
- noun the process of repairing and rebuilding a damaged part of the body
- noun the process of surgically rebuilding torn tissues such as ligaments in the body using grafts from other tissues