- noun the action of getting back something which has been lost
- noun a return to a more usual condition
- noun the process of obtaining metals or other useful materials from waste
- noun the act of getting back something which has been lost
- noun a movement upwards of shares or of the economy
- noun the process of returning to normal operating after a fault
- noun the process of getting back something that has been lost
- The process of resetting or otherwise reestablishing a former state or condition, a given operational state, or a given level or value. Also, the result of such a process.
- A recovery (1) after an error or malfunction. Also, the result of such a process.
- The restoration of computer data to the state it was in before an error or failure.
- noun the process of returning to health after being ill or injured
- The corrective market behavior to the up side that an asset's price shows after having made a significant drop in value. Forex trend traders often seek to sell during a currency pair's temporary recovery after a prolonged decline to take a short position in a prevailing downward trend.
- noun an act of recovering a vehicle
- noun in swimming or rowing, the bringing forward of the arm to make another stroke