- noun the change from an alternating current to a direct current using a rectifier
- noun the purification of a liquid by distillation
- noun the process of changing an alternating current into direct current
- The process of converting an AC into a unidirectional current, especially DC. Also, the result of such a process.
- Any process, such as demodulation, a rectifier performs. Also, the result of such a process.
- noun the process of making changes to a document or register to make it correct