- verb to redraw an image on a screen many times a second so that it remains visible
- verb to receive distorted signals, process and error check them, then retransmit the same data
- To again generate. For example, to refresh a signal, or to create anew a state which is improved.
- To restore a pulse or pulse train to its original shape. Said for instance of a signal which has been distorted.
Information & Library Science
- verb to reactivate something after a period of decline, so that it is improved