- noun a connection or link between two things
- noun a member of the same family as someone else
- A connection or association between two or more entities. For instance, the correlation of the changes in a dependent variable to those of an independent variable.
- A reference for comparison, location, or the like. For example, a phase relationship, a satellite which maintains a fixed relationship to the earth, or something whose dimensions are small in comparison to something else.
- A two-dimensional table within a relational database.
- noun a procedure by which, for legal purposes, an act is deemed to have been done at an earlier time than was actually the case
- plural noun links with other people or other groups.