- adjective referring to someone or something that can be trusted
- That which can be depended upon to provide a level of operation or function at or above a given level, when used under specified conditions.
- That which displays consistency. For example, multiple experiments which provide similar results.
Information & Library Science
- adjective able to be trusted or depended on to function or behave as expected
- adjective that or who can be trusted to do something, e.g. to work properly or to be on time