- The application, by means of a trowel or float, of a coat of mortar.
- A drawing of a project or a portion of a project that delineates materials, shades, and shadows.
- In computer graphics, the process of creating more realistic two-dimensional images by incorporating three-dimensional attributes such as absorption, refraction, and reflection by objects and surfaces. radiosity and ray tracing are two techniques utilized.
- noun in software, the process of generating pixels in order to create an image or visual effect
- noun a coat of plaster applied to masonry
- noun an architect’s representation of the inside and outside of a finished building, drawn in perspective