- noun the performance of a test again in exactly the same way
- noun the production of offspring
- The playing back of that which has been recorded. For instance, the reproduction of sound.
- The presenting of an original or another source of data or content. For example, the reproduction of data.
- noun the process of making a copy of something
- noun in feminist theory, the way in which the dominant ideology of a society is represented and spread
- noun the process of making new living beings by existing ones, e.g. producing children or derived other descendants
- noun the act of making a copy of something