- noun a source of supply for what is needed or used
- noun a useful source of something
- noun anything in the environment which can be used
- noun a device, product, program or graphics object which is useful or used
- A means utilized to perform one or more operations, or to accomplish a given task. In computers, for instance, resources include storage devices, processors, and applications.
Information & Library Science
- noun information in a variety of formats which is useful and available
- noun anything which is available for use (such as ammunition, equipment, manpower, etc.)