- noun a sudden change in a share price (either a rise or a fall)
- noun a change from being profitable to unprofitable
- A shift in the direction of a market determined price. Many forex trend traders look for a significant reversal in the exchange rate for a forex currency pair they are trading to signal a good time to exit from their trend following positions in order to reestablish them at better levels.
- noun the change of a decision to the opposite
- noun the act of turning in the opposite direction
- noun a reproduction, changing right to left, positive to negative or black to white