- noun a car gear which makes you go backwards
- verb to make something do the opposite
- verb to make a car go backwards
Cars & Driving
- verb to drive backwards
- adjective happening in a way that is opposite to the usual way
- verb to send (control) data from a receiver to a transmitter
- In plastering, a template with the reverse shape of the molding it is intended to match.
- In the opposite position, order, direction, side, or the like, of the usual. For instance, a reverse current, or a reverse image.
- In the opposite position, order, direction, side, or the like, of something else. For example, a back panel in relation to a front panel.
- Having the opposite phase or polarity as something else. For instance, reverse feedback.
- To invert a given direction, order, phase, polarity, action, or the like. For example, in a stereo audio component, to switch the signals of the left and right channels.
- verb to change a decision to the opposite one
- verb to print text or graphics in white against a dark or colour background
- noun the opposite side of a piece of paper, also called the verso
- verb to change something so that it is the other way round
- noun a gear which makes a vehicle go backwards