Cars & Driving
- noun a non-spherical rolling element in a roller bearing
- A heavy, self-propelled or towed device used to compact granular fill.
- A small hand tool used to smooth wall covering and flooring.
- noun a hard tube, usually of compressed rubber, on which ink is spread and rolled over type or an engraved plate before printing
- noun a round metal bar, used in a printing press to guide the paper through the machine
- noun a painting tool in the form of a revolving tube with a soft absorbent covering and a handle, used for applying paint to large surface areas