General English


  • noun a cylindrical metal device which rotates

Cars & Driving

  • noun a non-spherical rolling element in a roller bearing


  • A heavy, self-propelled or towed device used to compact granular fill.
  • A small hand tool used to smooth wall covering and flooring.

Media Studies

  • noun a hard tube, usually of compressed rubber, on which ink is spread and rolled over type or an engraved plate before printing


  • noun a round metal bar, used in a printing press to guide the paper through the machine

Real Estate

  • noun a painting tool in the form of a revolving tube with a soft absorbent covering and a handle, used for applying paint to large surface areas