- noun a place where several roads meet, and traffic has to move in a circle
- noun a heavy wheel which turns, and which children ride on in a park
- noun a large machine in a fairground which turns round and plays music, usually with horses to sit on which move up and down.
Cars & Driving
- noun a road junction where the traffic goes round a raised central circle
- noun a children’s playing machine, which goes round when pushed and on which you can sit or stand
- noun a point where roads meet, and traffic has to turn in a circle, usually with each giving way to drivers coming from the right