Cars & Driving
- noun the direction taken (by a cable, etc.)
- verb to lay (something) in a certain direction
- noun a way which is regularly taken
- The path something takes to proceed from one point or location to another. For example, the route a data packet follows from its source to its destination.
- A path that can be taken for a given purpose. For instance, any of various communications paths such as a primary route and multiple alternate routes.
- To send something via a given route. For example, to send or forward data packets through a network.
- To position wires, cables, or other conductors for later use for the transmission of signals.
- noun the way from one location to another
- verb to send a bus or aircraft by a particular route