- Descriptive of a repeating design in a band having a smooth progression.
- forming a cornice of plaster or similar material in place with a running mold.
- Operating a powered hand tool, particularly a drill.
- adjective from which liquid is flowing
- adjective intoxicated by drugs. The term, coined by analogy with buzzing and rushing, particularly applied to those under the effects of amphetamines, crack or, later, ecstasy.
- noun rapid movement on foot, with long strides and both feet momentarily off the ground
- noun the sport or exercise of running