- adjective indirectly related to something.
- adjective less important than something else
- adjective of the second rank in importance, etc., not primary
- adjective an induced current that is generated by a primary source
- adjective second in importance or less important than the first
- That which occurs after something else, as in a sequence, or which has lesser importance.
- That which does not have the highest rank, degree, or importance. For example, a secondary standard.
- A color which is formed by the mixing of two primary colors. For example, red and green producing yellow. Also called secondary color.
- Of or pertaining to a secondary color.
- adjective occurring after the first stage
- adjective referring to a condition which develops from another condition
- noun a malignant tumour which has developed and spread from another malignant tumour.