- noun the way something is organised
- noun an action taken to deceive someone
- To install, mount, adjust, position, or otherwise prepare for use or operation. Also, the processes involved in such a setup.
- The manner or disposition in which something is setup (1).
- In communications, to establish a physical or logical connection, such as that needed for a telephone call or network access. To tear down is to end such a connection.
- noun the position of a camera at the beginning of a film scene