- noun a place where something happened, where something once existed
- noun a place or position of something
- noun a geographically defined area whose extent is clearly marked
- noun a website which is created by a company, organisation or individual, and which anyone can visit
- The location of a project geographically, usually defined by legal boundaries.
- A given location within the World Wide Web. A site may have a home page which serves as the starting point for multiple pages, or may consist simply of a single Web page. Also called Web site.
- noun the place where an incision is to be made in a surgical operation
- verb to put something in a particular place, or be in a particular place
- noun a location which is selected for a particular purpose
- noun an area or piece of land where something was, is or will be located
- noun a place where an event takes place
- verb to place a building on a particular piece of land