Cars & Driving

  • noun generally, anything that separates one part from another


  • A device that maintains reinforcement in proper position, or keeps wall forms a given distance apart before and during concreting.
  • A small block of wood or other material placed during installation on the edges of a pane of glass to center it in the channel and maintain uniform width of sealant beads to prevent excessive sealant distortion. See also spreader.