- noun a plant of the Cucurbitaceae family, e.g. a marrow or cucumber
- The Native American derived name for various members of the Cucurbitaceae family, a vine crop originating in North America now grown worldwide.
- noun the spread of ink beyond the correct image area
- noun a game for two or four participants played in an enclosed court with long-handled rackets and a small ball that may be hit off any of the walls
- noun concentrated juice of a fruit to which water is added to make a long drink
- noun a fast game played with rackets in a room with high walls
- noun a vegetable like a marrow or pumpkin, etc.