- noun steel that includes chromium and nickel
Cars & Driving
- noun a type of steel containing nickel and chromium, which is resistant to corrosion.
- Any of a number of steels alloyed with chromium and nickel. Depending on the alloy, the metal may possess good corrosion resistance, high heat tolerance, or high strength.
- A high chromium and nickel iron alloy which is corrosion-proof and does not tarnish. Used for basins and cooking utensils.
- noun metal made of steel with a high percentage of chromium, which makes it resistant to stains or rust