- noun a part of an animal which sticks to a surface by sucking
- noun a little plastic cup which sticks to a surface by suction
- noun a person who is easily tricked into doing something
- noun a shoot which comes from the bottom of the stem or from a root
- noun a shoot which develops from the roots or lower part of a stem
- A shoot rising from an underground root or stem.
- Various freshwater fishes of the Catostomidae family, with a thick-lipped mouth adapted for sucking, most with sweet white flesh