(written as Surveyor)Series of five successful and two unsuccessful US spacecraft sent to carry out soft landings on the Moon between 1966 and 1968
- noun a person who examines buildings to see if they are in good condition; person who surveys land
- An engineer or technician skilled in surveying.
- noun an assistant to a forward observation officer (FOO).
- noun someone whose occupation is inspecting buildings to determine the soundness of their construction or to assess their value
- noun someone whose occupation is taking accurate measurements of land areas in order to determine boundaries, elevations and dimensions
- noun somebody who examines buildings to see if they are in good condition