- noun the process of producing greater effects by joining forces than by acting separately
- Interaction of substances, materials, or systems that produces effects or results not caused by any of the individual substances or entities on its own.
- noun a situation of producing greater effects by joining forces than by acting separately
- noun the relationship between different media products in which one is used to improve the exposure of another
- noun a situation where two or more things are acting together in such a way that both are more effective