- noun the process of using a computer to suggest how a company can work more efficiently by analysing the way in which it works at present
- noun the process of analysing a process or system to see if it could be more efficiently carried out by a computer
- noun the process of examining an existing system with the aim of improving or replacing it
- The careful study of an activity, procedure, technique, problem, or the like, describing aspects such as the concepts, components, their purposes, functions, and the way they interact, with the overall objective of designing and implementing a system that can solve, simplify, or improve upon that being analyzed.
- The use of computers for systems analysis (1).
- A systems analysis (1) performed on a computer system with the goal of improving that which is already present, or for better adapting computers to human activities.
- synonymsystem analysis
- synonymsystem analysis and design
- noun use of a computer to analyse the way in which a company works at present and suggest how it can work more efficiently in future
Information & Library Science
- abbreviation in Internet addresses, the top-level domain for Saudi Arabia
- abbreviation NATO prefix given to Soviet-designed surface-to-air missiles (SAM)