- noun the process of bringing to an end
- noun the end of a contract of employment; leaving a job (resigning, retiring, or being fired or made redundant)
- The point at which a transmission line (1) ends. Also, a device within which such a termination occurs. For example, a power outlet, or a channel service unit. Also called or transmission line termination, or line termination.
- noun the act of leaving a job by resigning, retiring, or being fired or made redundant
- noun the act of bringing something to an end