• A pressure-sensitive pad upon which a finger, or other object, is moved to move the pointer shown on a computer monitor. Such a pad may have specific areas which are tapped to serve as the equivalent of left or right mouse clicks. Other pads allow taps anywhere for such clicking. Also spelled touch pad. Also called trackpad.
  • synonymtrackpad