- noun a group of three elements, characters, or bits
- noun a triangular shaped grouping of the red, green, and blue colour phosphor spots at each pixel location on the screen of a colour RGB monitor
- Europe, North America, and Japan.
- The EU, the U.S., and Japan.
- In a CRT, a triangular group composed of a single red, green, and blue phosphor dot. If all three electron beams strike the three dots in a triad with equal intensity at the same time, it will appear as white.
- noun a secret Chinese criminal organisation
- noun three organs or three symptoms which are linked together in a group