- A structural component composed of a combination of members, usually in a triangular arrangement, to form a rigid framework; often used to support a roof.
- An escalator frame.
- verb to tie or skewer a bird or a boned joint of meat into shape before cooking it
- noun a belt worn round the waist, with pads, to hold a hernia in place
- noun an engineered load-bearing network of beams and bars used in the construction of a roof or other structure
- verb to support or strengthen a roof, bridge or other elevated structure with a truss