- A circular or square piece of pastry folded over into a sealed half circle or triangle and containing a sweet or savoury filling.
Information & Library Science
- noun the rate at which people leave a company and are replaced
- noun the amount of money taken for goods or services sold during a given period of time
- noun the total amount of money a business receives for selling its goods or services in a year
- noun pastry folded over a sweet filling, and baked or fried
- noun the amount of goods or services sold by an organisation