- noun a building where TV or radio programmes are produced
- Abbreviation of television station. A station within a TV broadcasting service. Such a station has an assigned interval of frequencies. Also called TV channel, TV broadcast station, TV broadcasting station, TV broadcasting channel, or TV broadcast channel.
- synonymtelevision broadcasting station
- synonymtelevision channel
- synonymtelevision station
Information & Library Science
- noun a building where television programmes are produced